Sunday 22 January 2012

From Nought to Three-Hundred - Part 1 - The Print

As a fan of the Star Wars films one of the very best things that you can get the chance to do is to meet the people involved in the creation of the films from Production Staff, Crew, Supporting Artists and members of the Cast.

I've found that, for the most part, people associated with the movies are happy to talk about their time on the films, can shed new light on something or even add a new name to the cannon. I always try to add to the ever expanding collection of signatures and always try to get new or at least different images for them to sign.

As part of this Blog I'll be speaking to a lot of people involved in one of the best sequences in the saga, the Speeder Bike Chase on Endor. Sadly, one of the key people is no longer with us, the much missed Peter Diamond (Stunt Co-Ordinator for the Original Trilogy) but thankfully the majority of the other people who worked on this sequence from it's beginnings all the way through to it's appearance in the final film are still available.

As I speak to them I'll be bringing their insights to the Blog under the banner title of 'From Nought to Three Hundred' and also be asking them to add their signature to the image that I've made up to commemorate this.



I hope you'll join me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment